The MOT/3000 Class 1 & 2 motorcycle testing package from Tecalemit is comprised of the equipment element of the DVSA Class 1 & 2 requirement (suitable for existing Class 1 & 2 sites).
The service provided within the package price includes equipment and layout planning by Tecalemit for presentation to DVSA, delivery and installation to an area prepared to Tecalemit specifications.
Tecalemit will issue calibration certificates for the roller brake tester and headlamp beam tester. A 1ph power supply is required for the DE/9015 roller brake tester.
- Clear LED display
- Flush fitting rollers
- Starting safety device
- Analogue display of brake force
- Automatic zero calibration point
- Approved by DVSA for MOT application
- Accurate, consistent and reliable results
- Easy to use with remote control and automatic calculations throughout the test
- Automatic built-in 4-point weighing system for accurate calculations
- Digital display of maximum brake force, bike weight and retardation etc.
- Unique large wheel slip roller to accommodate off-road tyres better
- Epoxy corundum-coated rollers
- Easy drive-out mode
- Stop/start manual control button on the display
- Manual emergency stop button built in on display
- Low-speed rollers to avoid ‘kick-out’
- Pedestal-mounted display option available
- Roller covers to meet Health & Safety requirements