Tecalemit Garage Equipment Ltd have just renewed their ISO 9001 Accreditation. The Tecalemit business was established in 1922 and their latest ISO 9001 status renewal ensures they enter their milestone year with an updated validation of this internationally recognised Quality Management System.
The team are fully conversant with the use of ISO 9001 to drive continuous improvement in operational effectiveness. The ISO 9001 standards are perfectly aligned with Tecalemit’s values :-
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Provide Tecalemit with accreditation standards required by discerning customer organisations
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Develop resilience and build a sustainable business
- Demonstrate strong corporate governance
- work effectively with stakeholders and supply chains
Tecalemit achieved their first ISO accreditation in 1991. Since then, the business has successfully completed regular annual audits, fully demonstrating its ability to operate business processes in a compliant manner.
Tecalemit also hold the following Quality Certificates
- Tecalemit’s Altius Safe Contractor Certificate
- Tecalemit Contractors Health & Safety Scheme (CHAS) Accreditation
- Tecalemit Safe Contractor Alcumus Accreditation
- Tecalemit Garage Equipment Association (GEA) Certificate
- Tecalemit Constructionline Silver Certificate