Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive plus commission and car
Founded in London in 1922, Tecalemit is a market leader in supplying and installing vehicle workshop equipment. We employ great people. People who share a passion for what we do, what we are, and what we can become. We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about their job, colleagues and customers. Willing to go the extra mile in providing the best service they can provide. So, if you know about capital equipment sales (not necessarily workshop equipment), have a good technical skill-set; if you work smart, are flexible, have a can-do attitude and are looking for your next challenge, then maybe this is the place for you.
You will be the face of the company (principally) in your designated territory. You must develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with distributors, customers and other relevant parties, to achieve company sales objectives and seek opportunities to increase market share. You will promote and sell the company’s products professionally to ensure customer requirements are satisfied on schedule and specifications. All of which will be supported by the resources available at head office and the experienced team in the field. You will liaise with distributors and customers to maximise opportunities and prepare small and medium projects, ensuring expectations and specifications are met. Manage your sales from conception to completion, ensuring sites are prepared and ready to accept equipment delivery & installation on time and work constructively with your colleagues to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity to join a trusted and well-known company with a century of success within the industry. This position is varied, rewarding and sometimes challenging. If you are up for a challenge, we would like to hear from you.
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with distributors, customers and other relevant parties
- Achieve the company’s commercial objectives within the designated territory
- Promote the company’s products through in-depth knowledge of features/benefits for which product training and technical guidance will be provided
- Maintain the company’s professional image to customers – e.g. keeping promises, delivering on time, communicating accurately, and having a smart appearance
- Operate in a professional manner – demonstrating market awareness and compliance with health and safety, industry regulations and other relevant factors
- Work constructively with colleagues to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Forecast orders and sales accurately on a monthly basis
- Comply with operating procedure requirements, e.g. site visit reports, layout drawings, specifications, quotations
- Proven sales performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Assertive but friendly manner
- Energetic, tenacious, persuasive
- Passion for professional excellence
- Hungry for knowledge; actively listens
- Commitment to team working
- Computer literacy
- CAD drawing skills (desired but not essential)
- Basic understanding of electrical supplies (building works would also be an advantage).
- Valid driving licence
Please click the APPLY NOW button to register your interest in this role.
The Company’s Directors recognise their duty to promote equal opportunities for all employees and eliminate discrimination actively (whether direct or indirect, or perceived) in its various forms. They intend to do what is reasonably practicable to ensure the company’s employment methods and procedures achieve this. The main areas for recognised discrimination are Age, Disability, Gender Reassignment, Marriage & Civil Partnership, Pregnancy & Maternity, Race, Religion or Belief, Sex, and Sexual Orientation.