Founded 100 years ago, Tecalemit is a market leader in supplying, installing, and servicing vehicle workshop equipment. We are looking for up to three new Area Sales Managers to help further build and strengthen our Sales function.
About the role:
Ideally located within reasonable proximity to population centres and the motorway network, you will be knowledgeable about capital equipment sales (not necessarily workshop equipment – although that would be useful), have an excellent technical skill-set and have a ”can-do” attitude.
The successful candidates will be the ”face” of the company (principally) in their designated territory. They must develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with distributors, customers and other relevant parties, to achieve company sales objectives and seek opportunities to increase market share.
You will promote and sell the company’s products professionally to ensure customer requirements are satisfied on schedule and specifications. All of which will be supported by the resources available at our head office and our experienced team in the field.
You will also liaise with distributors and customers to maximise opportunities and prepare small and medium-sized projects, ensuring meeting expectations and specifications. Manage your sales from conception to completion, ensuring sites are prepared and ready to accept equipment delivery & installation on time and work constructively with your colleagues to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a trusted and well-known company with a century of industry success. This position is varied, rewarding and sometimes challenging. We would like to hear from you if you are up for a challenge.
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with distributors, customers and other relevant parties
- Achieve the company’s commercial objectives within the designated territory whilst maintaining the required margin
- Provide onsite customer support on ATL and multiple equipment layouts
- Promote the company’s products through in-depth knowledge of features/benefits for which product training and technical guidance will be provided
- Maintain the company’s professional image to customers – e.g. keeping promises, delivering on time, and communicating accurately.
- Operate professionally – demonstrating market awareness and compliance for health and safety, industry regulations and other relevant factors.
- Work constructively with colleagues to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Forecast orders and sales accurately every month
- Comply with operating procedure requirements, e.g. site visit reports, layout drawings, specifications, quotations
- Proven sales performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Assertive but friendly manner
- Energetic, tenacious, persuasive
- Passion for professional excellence
- Hungry for knowledge; actively listens
- Commitment to team working
- Computer literacy, ideally including some CAD drawing skills
- Basic understanding of electrical supplies (building works would also be an advantage)
- Valid driving licence
- Company Car
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Contributory Pension
- Death in Service Lump Sum Benefit
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- EAP Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday (inclusive)
- Health & Wellbeing Programme
- Life Insurance
- Referral Programme
- Sick Pay
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Application deadline: 14/07/2023