Skimming commercial discs has many advantages for Fleet Managers, Operators, Councils and Workshops across the UK.
- The lathe skims a disc in around 20 minutes
- It runs automatically once correctly set, leaving your technicians free to carry out other work
- Renews brake performance on partially worn discs
- Extends the lifespan of brake pads and discs
- Resurfaced discs achieve lock-out every time – no more bedding in
- It can help eliminate brake vibration and noise
- The lathe has adaptors that fit most vehicles up to 44 tonnes
- Can machine double rear discs
Preparing HGV brake discs as part of an HGV service schedule can increase brake performance in preparation for periodic brake safety checks.
To see the CV3000 in action, view our Video Library
Contact us today to learn more.